We finally grated a freshly harvested cucumber from our garden and copied what the native Korean ladies in our family have tried to teach us. Take good care of your skin. Yes, pretty high maintenance. Cleanse properly and follow as many of the ten steps as possible. The cold cucumber felt so good on our face especially after doing a deep detox clay mask beforehand all while soaking in a proper hot resurrection bath with seaweed and mineral salts. Not for everyday, but so nice the day of.
1. Remove make up or sunblock if wearing using wipes, micellar water or any method of choice.
2. Cleanse again with a nice balm or oil. Remove with warm water or cotton pad or washcloth.
3. Clean again with another whatever you're using facial cleanser foam, gel, etc. Rub gently in circular motions all over face and try for 60 seconds which feels like forever. Rinse off thoroughly with room temperature water.
5. Essence (we usually skip this part)
7. Face oil
8. Eye cream
9. Moisturizer (or eye cream after)
10. Pat or press palm gently onto face for 30 seconds to allow all the products to soak in and allow for a quick massage.